Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Capture Your Grief: Day 29

Day 29: reflect
 

On this day, where we celebrate, mourn, miss and remember you, I reflect. I reflect on your life. How much joy you gave me. How beautiful you are. How amazingly strong you were for such an itty baby. How you helped our dog Moe get used to having a baby around. How many people you touched. How your light still shines so bright in my life. I miss you, terribly.
 

While child loss is devastating, it has grown my heart so much. It has made me appreciate life so much more. There's no way to describe the hurt, yet the joy that there is from such an event. "Capture Your Grief" has truly allowed me say what I need to. Express my hurt and joy from the crazy event that we suffered through. I know, without a doubt, it is what I needed.

No matter what, I'll always miss you. I'll always want to see you. I'll always love you. 


Gone from my arms, but never from my heart.
 

9.2.12 - 10.29.12
Ariella Grace.
#CaptureYourGrief #WhatHealsYourHeart #AriellaGrace


No comments:

Post a Comment