Monday, October 13, 2014

Capture Your Grief: Day 11

Day 11: altar

Shortly after Ari passed, I knew I had to put something in our home to commemorate her. While the two of us were home together, I took oodles and oodles of photos of her. Many that I still have not gone through. 

I looked in so many different stores for shelves of some sort to put in our home and never found anything big enough or what I thought would do her justice. So the hubby and I went and got some wood, picked a stain, got brackets to put it up, and made a shelf of our own that stretches an entire wall of our living room. It still want big enough. We have photos all over our home. The shelf we made holds a good portion of the things we have, and keeps her memory strong. I love it and am so glad we have so much to fill it all up. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment