Monday, October 13, 2014

Capture Your Grief: Day 10

Day 10: Support

Support after child loss is tough. 

People don't know what to say. How to act. How to start a simple conversation. 

That being said, I'm very thankful that I have people I can be open and honest with. While these three aren't my only source of support, they are my biggest. As my true best friends, I don't know where I'd be without my hubby, my Burt, and my mommy. Love you all to the moon and back!

 
Beyond them, I'm very thankful to have the support of our church. Without them, we probably would be lost. They have been an amazing step in our healing process.  













 
Some of my other GREAT lenders of support have been my two great friends since middle school. They have always been there to support me, love me, and kick me in the butt when I need it. Thank you Maggie and Carrie, for always being there and always loving me for being a weirdo. I promise, I will always love you back for being a weirdo with me :)





I also have to give a shout out to Bre, Cassie and Melissa. I know we don't get to see each other as often as we like, but when we do, there are always good times to be had! 

 

Also, my beautiful and goofy sister. While we don't always agree on things, or get along, because (duh), we're sisters, she is my only full blood sibling. She is the only one who can understand the life we had growing up, and understand how our crazy lives have bloomed to be what they are now. Through all the good and bad, I'm so thankful that she is MY sister...as crazy as it may seem ;) 



The Hodgett's. I have no words for these two people. We are beyond blessed to know them, have them in our lives, and have them be such and inspiration to our family and marriage. They are amazing. 

 

There is a lot more I could talk about as far as who and what has supported us through our journey. But the last thing I want to say, is without knowing it, this little baby has given me a huge amount of support. EVERY DAY I look at her, smile, and know she is what helps get me through. My heart has opened again and is able to love because of her. 



Ariella Grace
9.2.12 - 10.29.12


No comments:

Post a Comment