Monday, October 13, 2014

Capture Your Grief: Day 12

Day 12: music

 1. God's not dead, ‪#‎Newsboys‬. I first heard this song on ‪#‎KTIS‬ when I was pregnant with Ari. Her name means "Lion of God" so whenever I heard this song I smiled and knew that God gave me hope in having a completed family with this sweet little baby. She was quite the mover too and seemed to always be "roaring" inside my belly. 
Today, the song takes on a whole new meaning for me. 
God's NOT dead. And Ari is living on the inside of me, still roaring like a lion. Her presence is always there.

 2. ‪#‎MercyMe‬ Welcome To The New. We heard these guys at ‪#‎joyfulnoise2014‬ and instantly loved their new album. I don't remember the last time I actually bought a CD previously...but I did that night! One of my favorites is "Finish What He Started". Get a preview of it HERE.

 3. ‪#‎Mandisa‬ Good Morning. The days leading to Ari's celebration of life, we had KTIS on in our living room constantly. The morning of, this song came on...first thing. It started the moment I turned the radio on. If you have never heard this song, I encourage you to CLICK HERE and listen to it. 
I tell ya what though, when you wake up the morning of your daughters funeral and hear this song first, it's hard to hear. REALLY really hard. However, as I've continued to hear it, it brings me peace. As stupid as it sounds, a song brought me comfort in knowing God does all things for GOOD and it is a good morning, every morning, and every day is a new day.

 4. Mandisa, Stronger. "He knows this is going to make you stronger, stronger." Enough said. Take a listen HERE.



 9.2.12 - 10.29.12
Ariella Grace.

‪#‎CaptureYourGrief‬ ‪#‎WhatHealsYourHeart‬ ‪#‎AriellaGrace‬

No comments:

Post a Comment