Monday, October 27, 2014

Capture Your Grief: Day 22

Day 22: self-care

(Catching up here) I took a for real self care day. A long bath, a glass of wine, and sleep. Being sick right now certainly isn't helpful, but forced me to take a few self care days.  

Self care is something I need to take better care to do. I think I focus so much on everyone else, making sure they are ok, before I look in the mirror to make sure that I am ok. It's not an easy thing to do though, after child loss. The world has slipped out from under you and taking the time to care for yourself seems meaningless sometimes. 

What I do know, is a good bath, a good glass of wine, a good book and some quiet time is definitely something I need to make a regular habit out of. 



9.2.12 - 10.29.12
Ariella Grace.
#CaptureYourGrief #WhatHealsYourHeart #AriellaGrace

No comments:

Post a Comment