Monday, October 13, 2014

Capture Your Grief: Day 13

Day 13: season

Miss Ariella was born in the fall. 2 days before my birthday. It really was a beautiful day. It is one of my favorite times of year simply for all the color, but also for the sweatshirts, pumpkins and extra warm snuggles. 

 



When we were home together we would always dance in the living room and look out the window at all the leaves falling. 

4 days before she gained her wings, I looked out our window and saw snow falling down. It was somewhat early in the season for snow, but I thought it was so cool and I instantly grabbed Ari, brought her to the window and showed her the wonder outside. Her little face lit up instantly. It wasn't the prettiest day in fall, or what I would hope for, but knowing my baby got to experience snow in her short life here is truly amazing to me. This is the photo I took that day, with her in my arms, as we looked outside together.

This time of year will always remind me of our special time we had together, just the two of us. She is my little fall baby. 



9.2.12 - 10.29.12
Ariella Grace.

‪#‎CaptureYourGrief‬ ‪#‎WhatHealsYourHeart‬ ‪#‎AriellaGrace‬

No comments:

Post a Comment