Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Birthday Wishes!

Today is a magical day. One of my favorite days in the whoooole wide world! Today is my oldest daughter's birthday. 8 years ago I struggled with one of the hardest decisions of my life. As a 17 year old, I wasn't sure that I was ready for a kid. Her "dad" was not the most supportive person, was on drugs and we constantly fought over everything. It was the most stressful pregnancy ever. At the end of 9 months of H-E-Double Hockey Sticks....there she was. The most beautiful thing I had ever laid eyes on. Healthy as could be (which was a shock considering all the things I did and went through in my pregnancy that was NOT healthy). She was truly a miracle. I guess I could say from that moment, I started to have a bit of faith building in me. There was hope for better things. 

Regardless, I just wanted to share that today is my little girl's birthday. Because of her, I want my faith to shine through every day, moment and thing that I do. She inspires me.

Happy Birthday baby girl!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment