Thursday, February 14, 2013

Faith in Love

Since it's Valentine's day today, I figured I could do a post on LOVE!



And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13

When do you stop to think of the love you have in your life? Of the people you love, and those that love you back. Of the kind of love, the amount, and the pain it can cause? I don't know about you, but I think about love quite a bit. It's a huge part of my every day life. From loving my husband, to my kids, to my family, to my friends, to my co-workers. The funny thing is, they're all so different. My husband receives a different type of love than my kids, and my kids different than my friends. It is all genuine, and very real. VERY real.

God loves us all as his children. We are his own, his blood, his creation. Imagine how much you love your child, or your spouse, or best friend. Now multiply that times 100. Then stretch it to the moon and back, around the earth, to the sun, and that still does not measure God's love for us.



For I am convinced that neither life nor death, neither angels nor demons, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in creation will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:35-39)

So, if you're having a great Valentine's day, have big plans, don't forget to thank God for giving you the love you have in your heart. If you're not having a great Valentine's, don't have plans, and are looking for love, always remember, God's love is always there!

No comments:

Post a Comment